WRECK-A-MIC's BLOG Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email


Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lil Kim taken off Monica's new single by Violetta Wallace

 

Rapper Taken Off of Monica Single
6:00AM ET July 15th, 2011
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company

Voletta Wallace Removes Lil Kim
There is apparently still bad blood between Lil Kim and the late Notorious B.I.G.'s mother Voletta Wallace. According to Monica, Ms. Wallace had Lil Kim's contributions to Monica's single "Anything (To Find You.) removed." The song samples Biggie's classic b-side "Who Shot Ya."

"I am just finding out what has happened to my single and myself & Missy are beyond hurt that @LilKim was removed," Monica tweeted. "She's our friend, a legend & @LilKim will get the respect she deserves at all cost. The clearance was revoked & I'm fighting to get it reinstated by the Biggie Estate."

"We respect all parties involved & were gonna do WHATEVER to keep the song as is because @lilKim the bizness on the record," Monica added. "I am as thorough as they come and I LOVE @LilKim bottom line is Ms Wallace has the final say and she said No. If we put it out we get SUED."

0 comments:

Post a Comment