WRECK-A-MIC's BLOG Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email


Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Lil B sells 1,700 first weak...I mean WEEK

 

Album Only Sells 1,700 Copies
6:00AM ET July 8th, 2011
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company

Lil B's ''I'm Gay'' Flops
Despite having one of the year's most controversial album titles, and despite being at the center of several debates regarding hip hop and homophobia, Lil B's I'm Gay (I'm Happy) didn't make much of an impact on the charts following its release last week.

The album was released somewhat unexpectedly amidst all of the noise regarding its title, and B even offered to let fans download the project for free.

Nonetheless, I'm Gay... only sold a surprisingly disappointing 1,700 units as first week sales come to a close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment