WRECK-A-MIC's BLOG Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email


Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lil Wayne On Twitter Strike

 

''I Just Shut It Down...''
6:00AM ET March 29th, 2011
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Lil Wayne Done With Twitter

Lil Wayne is done with Twitter...
...for now.
The rap superstar was interviewed by Paris Hilton for Interview magazine and shared that he became fed up with the popular social networking site after his account was hacked numerous times.
"I just shut my Twitter account down because it got hacked," Wayne said. "Once it got hacked I had Twitter fix it. They changed it. And then it got hacked again so I just shut it down. As of right now, I'm on Twitter strike."

1 comments:

  1. I have been using AVG anti virus for a few years, I would recommend this anti-virus to everyone.

    ReplyDelete