WRECK-A-MIC's BLOG Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email


Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lil Wayne Don't Even Jam Nicki or Drake!

 

''Don't Take That No Kinda Way''
6:00AM ET March 31st, 2011
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Lil Wayne Doesn't Bump Drake/Nicki MInaj

Lil Wayne made a surprising revelation in a recent interview with Hot 97s Angie Martinez. The rap superstar revealed that he hasn't heard the platinum-selling debut albums of his two biggest proteges, Drake and Nicki Minaj. He says he's just too busy to listen to the work of his Young Money cohorts.
"I never heard Drake's album. I never heard Nicki's album," he said. "I swear to God. I work too hard. They would probably guess it. I'm always focused on something and it captures my whole attention, I can't do nothing else. Drake and Nick, don't take that no kinda way."

0 comments:

Post a Comment