WRECK-A-MIC's BLOG Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email


Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

Justin Bieber Needs To Go Away Forever

 

I'm a white guy that just turned 30. I grew up immersed in hip hop culture. I have worked with gold and platinum producers as well as artists. I have a unique perspective on culture, race, gender, etc. I make distinctions between those that are genuine, wannabes and those who exploit other cultures for their own gain. In my opinion, Justin Bieber represents the latter. Yes he's very young and yes he was much younger when he recorded this video singing about killing n*ggers and joining the Ku Klux Klan, he's still just a punk ass white boy in my opinion. He's not someone I would have wanted to be friends with or hang out with at that age or at any age since then. He's an entitled punk and after seeing this video, it's cemented.



0 comments:

Post a Comment