WRECK-A-MIC's BLOG Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email


Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

[Mixtape] Wreckamic - I Need Money (Released 2004)

 

This collection of music was recorded 2002-2004 and originally released in the Summer of 2004. I had only been writing and recording raps for 2 years at the time. The artwork you see is a redesign. The original cd cover was a picture of my face...mugshot style with bold type font. "I Need Money" features early production from Dessie "Lowdown" Brown and Brian "Jeezy" Keith aka BrianKeef who's production credits include Twisted Black, Slim Thug, and Big Chief to name a few. This collection of music is for my hardcore fans that want all of my earliest recordings when I was still freestyling on tracks. The rappers featured are named in the play list below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment